Tuesday, March 15, 2011

HappyThankYouMorePlease Review


I just saw an awesome movie called HappyThankYouMorePlease.  If any of you are fans of How I Met Your Mother, I think you'll love this movie.  For those of you who aren't fans yet, you better get on it before Ted reveals who he finally marries.  HappyThankYouMorePlease was written by Josh Radnor aka Ted.  He also stars in the movie along with Kate Mara, Malin Ackerman, Tony Hale (Tobias from Arrested Development, another awesome show that you should become a fan of), Zoe Kazan and a seriously cute kid.  Simply stated, this is a feel good movie.  It follows six people living in New York City trying to find happiness and figure their lives out.  Two things most of us New Yorkers can relate to.  The plot is simple, the characters are complex and did I mention the really cute kid?  Go see it this weekend.  Also, start watching How I Met Your Mother and Arrested Development.  You'll thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment