Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Got You Babe





(Above photos from Top Shop)


(Above photos from Shopbop)

(Above from Lulus.com)

So Punxsatawney Phil and Staten Island Chuck both didn't see their shadows this morning!  For those of you who don't know what that means, you live under a rock and should ask someone to explain it to you.  In honor of the upcoming spring, I picked out some cute spring pieces that I thought you guys would like.  I'm really into pastels and floral for this spring.  Also loving the chiffon in this last dress and the silk cape over the creamsicle shirt.  Love the straight-from-the-80's floral denim skirt.  While it may look a little hard to wear or too reminiscent of your first grade wardrobe, I am definitely going to pick one up, pair it with a beige silk shirt and some killer wedges.  I am also pretty fond of the top romper.  Pair it with a blazer and flats for a workday.  Throw the flats aside, pick up some pumps and a trendy turban and hit the Lower East Side bar scene. 

P.S. If you haven't figured out the title of this post, immediately put Bill Murray's Groundhog Day on your Netflix queue and thank me later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment