Friday, February 11, 2011

Just the Coolest Kid




(F21 Leather Jacket, F21 Flannel, Pete Versus Toby T-Shirt, American Apparel Leather Leggings, Converses, Style & Co. Scarf)

I scored this shirt on a trip to Greece two years ago.  By score, I mean I kinda stole it from one of the kids on our booze cruise.  Needless to say, I think he was pissed but I'm pretty sure he took my iPod.  Fair Trade.  This outfit was inspired by the Converses.  My friend Brittni suggested that I pull something old from my closet each week and center a post/outfit around it.  I strongly believe that these shoes give me cankles but I took her advice anyway and I was pleased with the outfit.  Perfect for a Friday full of frolic.  I've been into black and white lately because in New York is a black hole of snow, ice and windchill but the shirt added some necessary color and was a good talking point throughout the day. 
Remember, Cool Kids Always Say Yes.  No Peer Pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment